Thursday, March 30, 2017

Update Spring 2017

Hi Folks,

Just a heads up on what's going on in my world. School is going great! I'm learning a lot of new information including Analysis of movement, Fitness Assessment, Aquatics and Nutrition. So much great stuff that I look forward to sharing with you all here very soon. My education will continue on for the next year for sure, and possibly further though with less intensity. This means that I will spending more time working and implementing my learning, while still taking classes, but my focus will be more on work. Life is full of change and I look forward to where it takes me.

I will be adding more classes back into my schedule this term, so be on the look out for those announcements, as they come. As of right now I am doing a lot more subbing, so you will see me popping in at 24 hour fitness facilities all over the East Side, as well as starting some new classes at the brand new Gresham location coming in May. I've also added back my 10:15am Wednesday yoga class at Premier Sports and Fitness, come on in and say Hi if you are a member there. La Fitness members, there will be changes yet again for my classes there, I will do my best to keep you informed on what's going on.

Have you been looking forward to Yoga in the Park this summer? Its coming back. Last year we had a great quite location but... there was small attendance. So I am not sure if I will use that location again. I'm considering using a different park this year, Bella Vista Park is showing considerable opportunities located just off NW Birdsdale. This park is located in the midst of a quiet subdivision, not to far from Gresham Station. This is also a location where Grimm was filmed, so it can't be too bad, right?

I'm also currently working on planning a potential Wellness Weekend in May. I'm searching out possible locations that can keep the price down, while also offering an opportunity to step away from life and focus on your health and well being. The date is May 19th thru the 21st, 2017, save the date, if this interests you. You can also add your input on the Facebook planning page, check it out here.

Thank you for taking the time to catch up with what's going on in my world, and my offerings in the fitness and yoga world. I look forward to expanding and growing in this industry and it means alot that you have taken the time to join me on this journey.

Peace and Love
Kris Myers

No comments: